The Concrete Roundabout (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons.
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 2295
Anyone who has problems with stewards should ask themselves ' What am I doing wrong ?' 99% of us have no problems at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:32 pm
Posts: 2831
Location: Bristol
donmentor wrote:
Anyone who has problems with stewards should ask themselves ' What am I doing wrong ?' 99% of us have no problems at all.

That's just because you don't actually go to games though :lol:

_________________
3rd most agreed with poster 2k14


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm
Posts: 20596
Location: Still not having sex, apparently
They can't have been as surly as the PDC ones were last night!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:30 pm
Posts: 19252
Location: London.
BristolDon wrote:
donmentor wrote:
Anyone who has problems with stewards should ask themselves ' What am I doing wrong ?' 99% of us have no problems at all.

That's just because you don't actually go to games though :lol:


Not at Stadium MK anyway.

_________________
Officially TCR's Funniest Member Of The Year 2016.
Officially TCR's Funniest Member Of The Year 2015.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:16 pm
Posts: 2357
Dan wrote:
They can't have been as surly as the PDC ones were last night!

Or WonderWorld nightclub bouncers... got thrown out the other week after being in the building for 3 and a 1/2 minutes, or however long Mambo No. 5 is! Still to this day don't know what we did.

_________________
-Insert Something Witty Here-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 2295
Scumarmy. wrote:
BristolDon wrote:
donmentor wrote:
Anyone who has problems with stewards should ask themselves ' What am I doing wrong ?' 99% of us have no problems at all.

That's just because you don't actually go to games though :lol:


Not at Stadium MK anyway.


Had a ST since second season in MK sir. So up your's ! Na Na Boo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm
Posts: 20596
Location: Still not having sex, apparently
Come on, DM - you've been on here nearly five years and you still can't see that he's a kid on a wind-up?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:30 pm
Posts: 19252
Location: London.
donmentor wrote:
Scumarmy. wrote:
BristolDon wrote:
donmentor wrote:
Anyone who has problems with stewards should ask themselves ' What am I doing wrong ?' 99% of us have no problems at all.

That's just because you don't actually go to games though :lol:


Not at Stadium MK anyway.


Had a ST since second season in MK sir. So up your's ! Na Na Boo


I had a ST in the first season so that makes me a better fan than you.

_________________
Officially TCR's Funniest Member Of The Year 2016.
Officially TCR's Funniest Member Of The Year 2015.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:30 pm
Posts: 19252
Location: London.
Dan wrote:
Come on, DM - you've been on here nearly five years and you still can't see that he's a mature young adult on a wind-up?


EFA.

_________________
Officially TCR's Funniest Member Of The Year 2016.
Officially TCR's Funniest Member Of The Year 2015.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stadium:MK Stewards
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:26 am
Posts: 1053
I heard the security was a little intrusive last night. Not surprising I dont suppose with the football and prior briefing to that effect. I thought it was pretty relaxed last year to the extent that I saw drug taking in the toilets in plain view of anyone who could have walked in.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group