The Concrete Roundabout (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons.
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Cowshed fans/chavs
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:57 pm 

Probably be abused for this post but oh well. I know the guys in the middle of the cowshed start must the songs and help get a good atmosphere going but at some games like today in the second half they seemed more content in getting on each other's shoulders, abusing stewards and trying to start fights with people. Maybe if they put as much effort into supporting the lads for 90 minutes we would have a better atmosphere at all games for 90 minutes.

Also after the game to special police constables went through the middle of the cowshed with there camara identifying people and the seats they were in before going to the box office to identify who was in each seat.

Post subject: Re: Cowshed fans/chavs
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:57 pm 

Uh oh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:59 pm 

Cowshed isnt normally like that, likely they were just Chelsea fans or day trippers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:03 pm 

In fairness, nobody 'mouthed off' at the stewards. Not one. Only thing they did was sing ''You are a Steward'' which is a song sung almost every home game that has been laughed and smiled at by stewards for years... As for 'starting a fight', nobody done anything at all like that? There was one fan a few rows down mouthing off at someone he was sat near who comes to most home games, I went to calm it down and the guy I spoke to said it was nothing but a bit of banter between mates because he was leaving early.

Dean Lewington is not a centre back.

"Mine is a vodka and Coke, but hold the Coke."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:22 pm 

Well something was going down at the top of aisle 12 when i walked up at the end, police were heading there as were our 'special stewards' (men in black), and i could hear some chav/football hooligan wannabe's saying stuff which i took to mean get away before it kicks off for a change, someone needs to point them in the direction of the 7000 up the other end, i'm sure they would find plenty there more than happy to oblige them! They are getting tedious now, sooner they are banned the better.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 pm 

Also something else i witnessed when i got outside the ground (gate 5) was a small group of idiots walking toward the home end singing afc wim, whether they were chelsea trying to cause trouble, idiots going to the darts or a handlful of afc on a day out ??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:27 pm 

Someone being on someones shoulders and singing songs in hardly the crime of the century. Jesus christ have you not got anything better going on in your life other than moaning about some kids (presumably) having a bit of fun at the weekend? No one was hurt, move on

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:32 pm 

What did the flag say that was being held up in the cowshed?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:40 pm 

Swearing at the stewards is classed as assault and is an arrestable offence. Also if it wasn't for the stewards we wouldn't have matches to watch. Not saying any of it was horrendous but something we shouldn't waste energy on when the guys on the pitch need our support

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:42 pm 

kempstondons6 wrote:
Well something was going down at the top of aisle 12 when i walked up at the end, police were heading there as were our 'special stewards' (men in black), and i could hear some chav/football hooligan wannabe's saying stuff which i took to mean get away before it kicks off for a change, someone needs to point them in the direction of the 7000 up the other end, i'm sure they would find plenty there more than happy to oblige them! They are getting tedious now, sooner they are banned the better.

That's a bad thing? Some 'chavs' advising someone to leave before it potentially kicks off as opposed to "Get into it"? Jesus Christ this forum literally wants to point fingers to those lads about anything...

Won't be long before someone whinges about them singing in the Cowshed bar where everyone had their phones out recording it, smiling and enjoying the atmosphere...

Dean Lewington is not a centre back.

"Mine is a vodka and Coke, but hold the Coke."