The Concrete Roundabout (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons.
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 pm 
DonsBoy wrote:
He hasn't answered my question though

...or any of mine... That's because we're not all pussies who won't grill the tame AFC fan for it's actual views and insights on the controversial stuff just to be "nice"...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:55 pm 

Saint_Don wrote:
DonsBoy wrote:

...or any of mine... That's because we're not all pussies who won't grill the tame AFC fan for it's actual views and insights on the controversial stuff just to be "nice"...

He has answered anything that has been of interest to me. Going over the same tired old shit of things that happened a decade ago aren't of interest.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:57 pm 
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
The Shed wrote:
Saint_Don wrote:
...but completely dodges answering all points and questions

Yep'.
He constantly avoids answering any question. His stock response used to be "can you clarify that, I don't understand?"
Now he's stooping to mild personal abuse. I personally have very little time for him. I don't find his persona funny. Indeed I find him very boring. At-least with Bath Womble you know where you stand.

That certainly isn't my personal experience of it. Then again, given you two are the two most anti-AFC posters on here, I shouldn't be surprised.

I'll let you into a little secret... I don't actually give a flying veritable about AFC or anything to do with them... I hate hypocrisy and lies and as prime exponents of both many AFC fans incur a fair chunk of low-level disdain from me, but there are many clubs and fanbases who I hold in considerably less regard than them. Pretty much every Premier League and Champions League club for starters. I am an AFC-hater for comedy effect only. Don't tell anyone though...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:01 pm 
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Saint_Don wrote:
DonsBoy wrote:

He has answered anything that has been of interest to me. Going over the same tired old shit of things that happened a decade ago aren't of interest.

Well, I'm glad that you all enjoy your fireside chats with him about macrame patterns and crumble recipes. Good for you. I think this forum needs a handicrafts section actually.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:42 pm 

There are many AFC fans who behave like arseholes, but they are defined by being arseholes, not by being AFC fans.

Our academy has never produced strong centre-backs, good headers up front, or target men who can pull a ball down with two defenders up his arse. We just produce wing-backs and dozens of midfield players.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 am 
sausage2 wrote:
There are many AFC fans who behave like arseholes, but they are defined by being arseholes, not by being AFC fans.

Indeed - just the same as fans of any other club in fact. We've certainly got our share.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:56 am 

Saint_Don wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Saint_Don wrote:
DonsBoy wrote:

Well, I'm glad that you all enjoy your fireside chats with him about macrame patterns and crumble recipes. Good for you. I think this forum needs a handicrafts section actually.

Dan, he is here for the same reason any of them ever were. the tactics are different the aim is the same.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:31 am 
Cityender wrote:
Dan, he is here for the same reason any of them ever were. the tactics are different the aim is the same.

Quite. Ask yourself a simple question: why would any AFC fan want to spend so much time on an MK forum? I wouldn't see any point at all in me spending even 5 minutes on a Man Utd, Wigan, Kettering or AFC forum as I'm simply not interested in any of them, their fans or anything any of them have to say about anything. For anyone to rack up over 800 posts on a hated rival club's forum however... I mean, get out of bed and get coffee-smelling for ****'s sake. The man's a snake-charmer with an agenda, pure and simple.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 am 

I guess it depends what you're on here for. I think DDD adds more to this place than you do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:30 am 

Saint_Don wrote:
Cityender wrote:

Quite. Ask yourself a simple question: why would any AFC fan want to spend so much time on an MK forum? I wouldn't see any point at all in me spending even 5 minutes on a Man Utd, Wigan, Kettering or AFC forum as I'm simply not interested in any of them, their fans or anything any of them have to say about anything. For anyone to rack up over 800 posts on a hated rival club's forum however... I mean, get out of bed and get coffee-smelling for ****'s sake. The man's a snake-charmer with an agenda, pure and simple.

Ask scummer or whoever it is who goes on their forum.

Our academy has never produced strong centre-backs, good headers up front, or target men who can pull a ball down with two defenders up his arse. We just produce wing-backs and dozens of midfield players.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next